|Engineer / Architect:||Parker, Thomas and Rice (1916); Fisher, Nes, Campbell and Partners (1966)|
39 West Lexington Street
|Year Built:||1916; 1966|
|Structural Form:||High-rise building; older building is a steel frame with masonry facade|
|Image Source(s):||Rachel Sangree|
M.E Hayward and F.R. Shivers, Jr., the Architecture of Baltimore: An Illustrated History, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore (2004), p. 242;
J. Dorsey and J.D. Dilts, A Guide to Baltimore Architecture (Third Edition), Tidewater Publishers, Centreville, MD (1997), p. 81.