Hak Yong Lee
About Hak Yong
My name is Hak Yong Lee. I have studied in Yonsei university for my bachelors and masters. While I was taking an undergraduate class, I got interested in machine/structure design and improving designs with different design methods. That interest led me to this path, and I am currently studying in Johns Hopkins.
Topology optimization, Solid mechanics, Structural applications in electromagnetic fields, Dynamics and damping, Woven materials, Level set, Phase field optimization.
2013 – 2015 Yonsei University Mechanical Engineering M.S.
2006 – 2013 Yonsei University Mechanical Engineering B.S.
Papers & Publications
- Hak Yong Lee, Shape Optimization of a Gold Nanoparticle for the Small Gap Localized Field Enhancement, MS Thesis, Yonsei University, South Korea (2015)
- Soohwan Byun, Hak Yong Lee, Jeonghoon Yoo, Systematic approach of nanoparticle design to enhance the broadband plasmonic scattering effect, Journal of Applied Physics, 115, 184302 (2014)
- Hansol Kim, Hak Yong Lee, Chan Park, Jaeyeol Lee, Dong Yeol Lim, Jeonghoon Yoo, Myung Wook Hyun, Finite Element Analysis of the RF coupler in Normal-Low Temperature, Trans. Korean. Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 38, No. 10, pp. 1101~1107(2014)
- Hak Yong Lee, Jeonghoon Yoo, Shape Optimization of a Nanoparticle for Plasmonic Enhancement in a Small Gap, WCSMO-11, Sydney, Australia, Poster presentation (2015).
- Hak Yong Lee, Hong Kyoung Seong, Jeonghoon Yoo, Systematic Nanoparticle Shape Design to Enhance Plasmonic Effects, International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2014, Gwang-ju, South Korea, Poster presentation (2014).
- Hak Yong Lee, Sohwan Byun, Jeonghoon Yoo, Ag Nanoparticle Shape Design in Thin Film Silicon Solar Cells for Broadband Plasmonic Scattering Effect Enhancement, Metamaterials 2014, DTU Denmark, Poster presentation (2014).
- Hansol Kim, Hak Yong Lee, Chan Park, Jaeyeol Lee, Dong Yeol Lim, Jeonghoon Yoo, Myung Wook Hyun, Finite Element Analysis of the RF coupler in Normal-Low Temperature, The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Jeju island, South Korea, Poster presentation (2014).
- Hak Yong Lee, Jeonghoon Yoo, Nanoparticle shape optimization to enhance the performance of a thin film solar cell, NMND 2014, Hong Kong, Poster presentation (2014).
Graduate Teaching Assistant MEU3630 Design of Machine Element, Yonsei University, 1st semester 2013
Hak Yong Lee
Title: Ph.D. Student
Department: Civil Engineering
Email: hlee197 (at) jhu .edu
Please email Hak Yong for his CV